Foundation and Masonry Repair Blog
How You Can Save Your Sinking Concrete
Over time, concrete patios, pool decks, stairs, walkways, foundations, and driveway slabs can settle and sink. To a homeowner, this looks and seems like a major problem. Thankfully, there are cost effective, long-term solutions available right in the Atlanta area. The team at Anglin’s Foundation & Masonry Repairs will perform a comprehensive evaluation of your home’s sinking concrete and determine the root of the problem.
Once a plan of action has been agreed upon with the home or business owner, a lightweight polyurethane foam is pumped into small holes in the concrete. Within a matter of minutes, the area is lifted and leveled because of the expansion and flow of polymers contained in the foam. The foam is ultra-lightweight, fills in voids, and will not burden the soil beneath. Holes are patched immediately.
Compared to replacing your concrete altogether, Anglin’s Foundation & Masonry Repairs Prolift Concrete Raising and Leveling process is faster and far more affordable. There are many other benefits to raising concrete with foam lifting, including:
- The space is immediately ready for walking, driving, and everyday use.
- There is virtually no mess from grout or required wash down of the area.
- The solution is permanent.
- The material is lightweight and will never lose density.
- The polymers in the foam are environmentally friendly and contains recycled and renewable materials.
- Minimal patchwork is needed because the holes that are drilled for the foam are no bigger than a dime.
Do you need your concrete lifted and leveled? Don’t let a sinking foundation get you down. Anglin’s Foundation & Masonry Repairs can help. For more than 80 years, we’ve been Atlanta’s trusted foundation experts. Our customers’ needs are our number one priority. We have the resources, know-how, manpower, and experience to resolve any and every type of sinking or settling foundation issue. We are committed to excellence every step of the way. Don’t replace it; repair it. Call us today to schedule a no-obligation consultation.