Alpharetta, Roswell Concrete Lifting & Leveling
Un-level concrete, whether at your home or commercial business, is not only an eyesore—it is a serious liability concern, posing a risk to guests and visitors. Thus, to prevent accidents or injuries, residents and business owners in Alpharetta and Roswell are turning to the professionals at Anglin’s Foundation & Masonry Repairs for swift concrete lifting and leveling.
As a cost-effective alternative to replacing concrete, our trained team is able to lift and level concrete structures with a high-density polymer, Prolift, without it splitting or scorching. The material is injected into dime-sized holes or ports, and the structure is raised through the unique expansion of the foam. For sidewalks, patios, driveways, stoops, basement floors, and more, the trusted applications of Anglin’s Foundation & Masonry Repairs provide a higher standard of service to home and business owners in concrete lifting and leveling.
Concrete Raising & Stabilization Experts
As a top Atlanta Contractor and industry expert, Anglin’s Foundation & Masonry Repairs provides long-term concrete raising and stabilization services to residents and business owners in Alpharetta and Roswell.
Using Prolift polyurethane that is lightweight and clean, concrete is raised quickly and is stabilized through foam injected into small holes that are dime-sized. The structure can be reopened, even during application of the foam. With great lift thickness and exceptional adhesiveness, the foam material will not shift, even when injected into wet surfaces.
Ready to serve you on time—every time, Anglin’s Foundation & Masonry Repairs are the experts for concrete raising and stabilization, with a trusted name since 1930.
Allowing for quick completion of jobs in one day, Slab Jacking is a high-value, lower cost solution that is economical and environmentally responsible.
If you are in the Alpharetta and Roswell area, and are seeking an alternative to replacing concrete in your location, consider the benefits of Slab Jacking, provided by the trained professionals at Anglin’s Foundation & Masonry Repairs:
- Easy Application: Foam is injected into tiny, dime-sized holes or ports, and cures in minutes. Thus, full compression is achieved easily, with less waste. Soils underneath are not burdened, and the site is available for use immediately after completion.
- Lower Costs: With less time needed and less manpower, costs are kept low.
- Scorch-Free: Concrete structures can be lifted with adequate foam thickness, preventing the foam from splitting and scorching. Foam is geotechnical, with low heat transfer.
- Moisture-Resistant: Characteristics of the foam material do not change, even if injected into wet areas, and the closed-cell nature of the foam allows it to resist moisture.
- Exceptional Adhesion—Long Term Solution: Strong inter-layer adhesion of the foam systems do not shift or settle, which decreases the threat of long-term erosion concerns.
- Conformable: Foam flows freely into the cracks and voids during the injection process, and expands to a greater density than in its free-rise state. Consistency is easily achieved.
Using the latest and greatest concrete repair methods available, Anglin’s Foundation & Masonry Repairs experts are the ones you can trust for lifting, leveling, and stabilizing your concrete structures. Contact us today for a free estimate.